Wednesday 3 May 2017

Miracle

Hey guys! It's been awhile since I didn't go thru my own blog (about 2 years, I guess). So now, I have a story about myself. Um, more to love story? 😂 Well, I'm already 19 and ofc I should have someone by my side, isn't it? Such a pathetic if I'm still a loner. But its okay, I'm used to it.


Alright, let's get started!

Actually, he's my roommate's classmate. I barely know about him cause I'm not so into him and that time, I have feelings for someone else. One day, it was a really boring day and I felt like to disturb somebody. That somebody was him. I've got his number from Syaza (function habis). I was started our conv with just a lame 'hi'. He was replied to it! Okay, that's a normal thing. The abnormal thing is he's the one who was started the second conv. It quite made me shocked but I just let it be. Maybe he wanted to be friends with me and I don't even care about him.

Day by day, he was still tried to greet me. How I was doing, how was my exam went and others. So I tried to greet him back as a friend. (What you give, you'll get back). We're contacting each other every single day until now for almost 3 months. It such a good progress anyways. 

The sweet memories of us are I went to Seri Iskandar to support him when he had a football competition, we had some pictures together at the Majlis Anugerah Dekan and we went for a short trip for 2 times even though the second time he were coming with his roommates.

But, we'll not in a comfort zone forever. I found out he has a gf now and he's in a silent relay. He told me that last month. I asked him, "Why are you telling me this? The only me?". He answered, "I don't want you to know about this from other ppl cause I know you'll get mad. You hate when I'm hiding smth from you.". Well, I'm a bit touched about this. He knows me better. Me, Amira Syuhada, has no rights to control his life cause I'm no one to him. I'm just one of his girl friends. I think I should make up my mind and know where I stand. I'm no longer his fake gf and ppl should know the truth between us. And start from now on, I will leave him... forever. Thanks for treating me well all this while and be a good friend of mine. I hope you're having a long lasting relay with that lucky girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment