Thursday 4 May 2017

Gals 💓

University life is not as bad as you think. For me, it's better than school bcs there are not too much stress and pack with classes. You can still have some times to chill and relax. I'm currently studying at UiTM Tapah (2016). At first, I didn't want to come here. Tapah is such a bored and pedalaman. Wdy expect a city-life-meeya is living there? Omg I couldn't believe myself! But there's one thing you gais should know about Tapah. There are beautiful views every morning and evening 😍 I can't help myself from falling in love with this besides humans. The first day I came here, my expression was "Lawanya!" and hati terus rela tinggal sini. HAHAHA I was placed in 4 persons in a room. My roommates are all 'okay' to me. We're not friends, we're family.




The most closed with me are Syaza and Farah. We always do bad and crazy things together 😂 We laughed, we screamed, we cried, we fought. Hehe I'm so glad that Allah met me with both of you. You gais are the reasons I'm changing back to the old-happy-meeya. Thanks gals! Idk how to live without you gais next sem. I really hope we'll stay together until the end. If Allah wills, Amin. We gained too many sweet memories and I want us to add some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment