Saturday 6 May 2017

Boy



I always curious about some guys. Don't they feel guilty when they are being nice with the other girls while they already have a gf? What I meant is they are giving hopes and being 'sweet' to the other girls behind their gfs. Is it okay? I know that they are not married yet but still, you should have some respects to your gf. What if your gf find out about the third wheel? What does she feels? Does she happy? Ofc nah! You can simply say that you can be friends with anyone but pls, your gf has feelings too. She's not a puppet. I always tell about this to my boy friends and they still don't listen to me 💆 The worst part is, the third wheel didn't know that the boy already had a gf cause he hid from her. So, who's fault is this? I really hate a girl keep blaming the other girl and saying she wanted to steal her bf from her. Wtf bitch. You should blaming your bf first rather than the third wheel. If your bf didn't 'layan', absolutely that girl won't 'sangkut' isn't it? Think bfr you act.

No comments:

Post a Comment